|The Little London Wheel was in use as a cutlery wheel in 1720. By 1785 the factory was also used for scythe grinding.
The site was used for metal working until 1987.
The dam was filled in and was partly built on by Laycock's works. This was demolished and cleared for development in 1991.
The lower weir is visible from the north end of Coniston Road.